Who should attend?
Following nursing professions will be the audience for NCPS 2018 invites participants from academia, hospital, nursing care centers and allied nursing professionals from the following fields.
- Clinical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Direct-Entry Midwifery - LM, CPM
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Training
- Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Nursing Science and Patient Safety
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Operating Room and Surgical Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Assistant or Patient Care Assistant
- Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing for Adults and Seniors
- Pediatric Nursing
- Public Health Nurse or Community Nurse
- Registered Nurse
Why Attend NCPS 2018?
Continuing Education Opportunity:
Nursing Care and Patient Safety (NCPS 2018) is a 3 days educational activing and networking avenue aims to bridge the gap between the patient care professionals from different geographical location and provide the insights of Nursing Care and Patient Safety.
- NCPS 2018 will provide an opportunity to exchange research evidence, innovation ideas and practical experiences on various issues associated with the nursing education.
- Enhanced in-depth learning of latest techniques and methods, which the attendees will be able to perform and use the information in their daily patientcare practices.
- Showcasing the latest advancements in nursing science and patient safety from leading professionals of nursing world.
- Enhance the degree of skills of safe patient handling .
- It will provide strategy related to the patient care management to improve the quality of life.
- Bring together eminentnursing care professionals presenting cutting-edge research and experience to tackle the challenges in the field of nursing care and patient safety.
- Grow your professional network by meeting participants from different geographical locations who share common discipline.